Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Spring Fever











Here are some pictures from this weekend--some little things that made me smile.

1. I find it really refeshing to see old beat up cars along the streets of NYC. It's nice to see a bit of reality mixed in with all the Bentleys and Aston Martins. Makes me smile when I see them.
2. I finally got curtains for my room. They make a huge difference! I should have gotten them a lot sooner.
3. I saw a goofy looking dog like the one from NY Minute at the Farmer's Market.
4. I adore the peeler man at the Farmer's Market, I see him every Saturday and could listen to him for hours.
5. I got a neon green manicure and saw a neon ad being painted.
6. Had the most wonderful visit with my Mom and got to spend a lot of time outside enjoying the warm weather.
7. Finally started running for my race, and got new running shoes and new running attire!
8. I am so so thankful that warm weather is for the most part here to stay. I love being able to spend all my free time outside!
9. And on a sad note, my dear friend Kristina is moving back to VA next week, and I am saddened by that. But these next few months are bringing a few cool friends into the city and I am excited about that!

No comments: