Thursday, May 7, 2009

What was your favorite?

Look from the Met Costume Institute Gala? Mine was definitely Ashley Olsen in The Row. She looked stunning, and her dress was beyond words amazing. How fabulous must it feel to wear something that you designed yourself? I am also really diggin' her new hair, so chic!



I also really loved MK's look from a luncheon she attended. I'm swooning over her hot pink mini and leather jacket look.

So I was super stoked when I picked up the June issue of Marie Claire and saw this spread:


Detailing a HOT PINK MINI SKIRT from H&M! Yay for the look for less. I scooped up this mini last night after work and cannot wait to wear it. Hopefully on a hot date with Mr. Q this weekend, maybe dinner and a movie? Maybe thai food and The Wackness? *hint hint*

All MKA images from this post from www.olsensanonymous.blogspot.com

No comments: