Thursday, April 9, 2009

happy easter ya'll

Lately, I've been seeing a lot about Isaac Mizrahi taking over for Liz Claiborne and the freshness that he is bringing to the brand. When I think of Liz Claiborne, I think of my Mom and clothes designed to make her feel pretty! Never would I dream of buying something with the words Liz Claiborne inside at my age....but lately I've been seeing the Mizrahi designed clothing in ads of fashion magazines that I read. And everytime I see them, I always think to myself: "That's actually not so bad". Last night I was at the mall with my Mom helping her pick out some clothes....when I spotted this lovely floral fabric with huge pink flowers. And I just loooove pink! I went over to it, and surprise! It was a Liz Claiborne skirt! I was shocked and delighted. I completely adore the fabric, shape, and design of this skirt. After looking around at all of the new Liz Claiborne clothing, I must admit that Mizrahi is really doing wonders for this brand! I am very impressed with what he's turned out thus far and can't wait to see what else he has up his sleeve. I am so excited to wear the skirt for Easter, and I got these lovely white patent glitter Marc Jacobs pumps to wear with it. Below is a close up of the shoes, they're so fun! And a picture of me in the skirt, please excuse the Run DMC shirt--I had just gotten back from the gym when I decided to have a photo shoot.



2 comments:

Marian said...

Happy Easter to you too beauty! Love that skirt and your yummy nail polish.how darling do you look honey!
muah x
marian

Ashley Needham said...

i feel the same way about liz clairborne but that skirt look fantastic on you!

great buy:]