Friday, February 1, 2008

Too many songs-weak rhymes that's mad long, make it brief son-half short and twice strong

So most people reading this already know, and maybe some don't, that as of 2K8 I have decided to become a vegetarian for a multitude of reasons which I won't get into now. So-I was bored the other day and goofing around on some vegetarian website and I saw a link to vote for Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2008, I wanted to know who was on this list so I clicked and was kinda surprised at what I found. Who knew that 3 members from my favorite hip hop group of all time were vegetarians. RZA, GZA, and Masta Killa from Wu-Tang are all vegetarians, not that this is SO shocking but I just would have never guessed. It made me giggle a little, but makes me respect them more also. And on that note, I must give props to my Mom who after hearing my stance on the whole veggie thing also decided to give up meat. Since I live in NYC it's not that hard of a sacrifice because there are tons of vegetarian/vegan options for food all around, but it is more of a sacrifice for my Mom since she still lives (where I grew up) in a really small Southern town where people slaughter animals and hang 'em on their walls. So thanks Mom.

No comments: