Thursday, March 6, 2008

How you gon' act like my rims ain't clean? How you gon' act like my neck don't bling?

Things I'm really in love with right now....

1. vegetarian split pea soup from whole foods
2. farmer's market cookies every saturday morning
3. brunch and yoga every weekend with Xtina
4. thai dinners with Jess...mmmm
5. rediscovering clothes in my closet
6. blankies
7. my mother for always supporting any idea/opinion that i might have....her love always reminds me of this line from Gibran's the prophet about children "You may give them your love but not your thoughts. For they have their own thoughts.". It means more to me than she will ever know.
8. cupcakes
9.discovering the most fabulous little market last weekend in Chelsea with Kristina
10. my roommate's baking skills

No comments: