Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I come with that ol' loco Style from my vocal Couldn't peep it with a pair of bi-focals


Outfit 1 by LeaAnne

Above is the outfit that I WISH I was wearing today. It's pretty neato-burrito, huh?

Some friends and I were talking the other day, and the question came up "has anyone ever told you that you look like a celebrity?". And one of my friends answered no. I was kind of shocked that there are people out there who have never been told this, maybe because I get it all the time. Ever since 8th grade, people have always said "Has anyone ever told you that you look like XYZ?". In 8th grade, I always got Alanis Morissette, basically because I had really long hair and kind of wore it like hers. But I have also gotten Kate Beckinsale (I wish I was that hot!), Angelina Jolie (they were obviously blind), Anne Hathaway (last month the flight attendant told me he did a double take because he thought I was her, and asked if I got that all the time?), Katie Holmes, but mostly I get Alexis Bledel. I don't see any of them but hey, it's flattering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot, when the neighbors said you look like Julia Roberts.

Marian said...

hey honey,lovely blog honey.hehhe well i get people thinking im Grace Jones,how im not sure but I love her to bits so thats cool. I guess its the height,strong jaw line and skin colour ;o)
muah
marian