Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This-this-th-th-th-th-this is real and not for play.



Oh happy day, this has been a long 18 months or so and I can't believe the election is finally over! I am so proud at the choice I made, that Virginia made, and that America made! It's no secret that I am big Obama supporter, but I am also a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. So even if McCain had won, I would like to think that I wouldn't have been a sourpuss about it. However, I believe Obama won for a reason, and hopefully our country will see some change that we really need. I couldn't be more proud of Virginia than I am today! Being from a small conservative town in VA, it really amazed me that they would vote blue for a change! For the first time in my life, so many of the people I know in VA and in my family voted democratic. So I am confident they were voting for the person they thought was the best candidate for our country and that makes me smile! It also warms my heart that so many people got out and voted yesterday! So many people that I know and across the country waited in line for hours! I was lucky and only had to wait 10 minutes, but I give mad props to those who waited!

Above is my outfit from yesterday-election day! Everything I am wearing is super American, which I didn't plan but noticed half way through the day! I am wearing a button-up, belt, and shoes from GAP and levi 501's! The shoes were an extra sample pair that was laying around the office that I scooped up on Monday! They are different from my usual style but I am kind of in love with them!

No comments: