Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bored. Bored. Bored.

Being in Danville has given me plenty of time to catch up on all of the S/S 09 shows that I have otherwise not had the chance to look at. Here are a few collections that I think are just simply genius.
1. Rick Owens. I don't even know how to put into words how great I thought the collection was. The flipper shoes, the nun caps, the simplicity of colors and silhouettes.
2. Maison Martin Margiela. We've seen a lot of exaggerated shoulders this season and it was no different at Margiela. I love love love the way the model's faces are all hidden. Puts way more focus on the brilliance of these clothes!
3. Ann Demeulemeester. OH THE SHOES! and the draping of layers and layers of fabric in such perfect colors.




Rick Owens himself just looks like a genius, doesn't he?



I am also in loooove with this Margiela ring.

No comments: