Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I'm Wearing




So while I was in Danville, I had tons of time to scour the thrift store racks. And I decided to post about the amazing things that I found! And the best part was that ALL of these thrift finds came in at under $30. I can't decide which piece is my most favorite of all because I adore each one. but I think if I had to choose I might pick the red riding jacket. the details are amazing and I am in love with the silhouette. And it was only $4! ch-ching!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute, on a very cute girl.

Valley said...

Tres chic...

Help my waredrobe I got funds.

Crystal said...

How cute are you!? And I'm hating you right now for the Lovestory jeans...I've been dying to get those at the right price for the longest time!

Overall, you look super fab! and seriously, holler @ 30 dollar!

-Crystal

MacSterS said...

I miss Danville's thrift store prices as well! I remember in high school going to 2/$1 sweater sales and I'll never have that again in Cali. I am so excited to see your blog- I had no idea that you had one! It's nice to keep up to date with other people. Your blog is fascinating to me because mine is mainly cheerios and potty breaks and you have such fun things going on!