Friday, November 7, 2008

Gucci on the feet, Marc Jacobs on the thigh.



As you all may know, feather accessories are quite the rage right now. And I have been meaning to post pictures of my favorite feather accessories but like I said a few posts ago, I get too lazy and never do it! But I have turned over a new blogging leaf, and will hopefully get better about these things!

Anyways, above are my favorite feather things. A feather clutch I purchased at the young designer market, I always find the most fabulous things there! A DIY peacock feather headband, which has obviously seen better days....and some gold and red feather earrings from Banana Republic about 5 years ago! I bought them because they were on sale for super cheap and haven't worn them that much until this season! And that little red guy with feathers for hair is a valentine's surprise from Mr. Q a few years ago. He was too cute not to throw in the picture.

Below is me in my feather headband with Mr Q.

No comments: