Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You never thought that hip hop would take it this far Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight



Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been super busy with work and traveling. I went to DC this weekend kind of last minute to see Mr. Q. Above is the only outfit picture I took. I had this get up on to go to the gym, and Mr. Q thought I looked like Lady Sovereign. The hip hop chick outta the UK a few years back, remember her? I guess it was the necklace and oversize hoodie that brought her to mind. I usually don't wear hoodies ever, but since I didn't bring ANY jackets to DC and it was cold, I had to borrow that one.

We also saw modern day Herbie the love bug.....




Also, my poor iPod totally bit the dust this morning, which totally sucks! Good thing I'm getting a new nano-chromatic soon! You never realize how much you depend on technology until something stops working. My mini has been so faithful for the past 3 years. The walk to work this morning was quite lonely without her.

No comments: