Thursday, February 19, 2009

more tom binns.


After posting those pictures last week of the tom binns watches, I was inspired to create my own this weekend. Above is the result. I have had that old roxy watch sitting in my jewelry box for years. My Mom gave it to me as a birthday present when I was in 8th grade, so I am too sentimental to part with it. Which is why I'm glad I reinvented it and can once again get some use out of it. I was also shocked to know that you have to be 21 years old to buy spray paint in New York. Maybe it's like that everywhere, I just never paid attention.

Mr. Q is coming tonight for a long weekend! I cannot wait. I am hoping that this weekend we can venture into Brooklyn to check out some independent jewelry designers. A co-worker of mine finds the most amazing things at little jewelry boutiques in Brooklyn, and I can't wait to see all the treasures!

1 comment:

Marian said...

girl your super creative! love that neon green. might just have to try this at home :O).will let you know the results if i do.
muah x
marian