Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Style Crush: Taz Arnold



I have developed quite the style crush on Taz Arnold. I was introduced to him a few months back by a friend who played his "Imma Vota Obama Way" song for me, and I was instantly drawn to his style in the video. It's beyond words, just quite amazing. The leopard leggings, cowboy boots, vintage Gucci belts, all mixed with pops of neon and those HOOD LOVE rings--swoon! Not to mention, I think he's quite easy on the eyes. He's always pictured as part of Kanye's entourage, but personally I think his style is eons ahead of Kanye. While, I think Kanye has great style, I think his ego gets in the way of that.

I am quite obsessed over those hood love rings. I am hoping to score a pair for my birthday, even though that is months away! But I think they're just the sickest thing I've seen all year.

No comments: