Thursday, April 30, 2009

highlight of my week



Yesterday when I was walking home from work on 6th Avenue, I spotted none other than La Lanphear! Yes, Kate Lanphear! I couldn't believe my eyes, and for those of you who don't know, whenever I see anyone famous, even if they are a total z-lister, I get really starstruck!! It's weird. Like they're aliens from some other planet. I don't know why I get like this, but it NEVER fails. Anyways, she looked totally chic as ever, and I didn't get a big look at her face as her hair was blocking it while she was looking at her blackberry. But nonetheless, I SAW KATE LANPHEAR!!

1 comment:

MacSterS said...

I get the same feeling- it's called your from Danville, LOL! I seriously loose it when I see any form of celebrities. Last year, I went to watch Dancing with the Stars Live and out in the parking lot I literally had a one-on-one moment with the American Idol final four- I was so excited and it was so weird because they aren't even real celebrities, but all forms have their glow of famousness. Great pic snapping- you should get a job for TMZ!