Friday, April 3, 2009

So thankful that....


This work week is coming to a close. It has been so long for some reason, and today it's rainy and dreary in NYC and I just want to be at home in bed watching Grey Gardens. I am so excited to finally own the documentary DVD set! It amazes me how much Big Edie reminds me of my Nana, I can't wait to watch it with my Mom so I can point out the similarities! As if they would need pointing out!

Anyways, it's my best friend's birthday weekend (happy birthday V!!)!! And we have so many fun events prepared for the weekend that I have barely been able to contain myself this week! And to top it off, Mr. Q is coming to join in, and I have the cutest mini dress (thanks to CK!!) that I'm wearing to the festivities! I promise to, for once, take some pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

OH HOLLERRRR! I can't wait to see those pics!!!!!