Wednesday, April 22, 2009

impromptu photoshoot




So yesterday, one of my co-workers snapped some pictures of my outfit for his blog. I decided to put them up on here as well. I was having quite the terrible hair day since it was very humid in New York yesterday but oh well! While we were taking the shots, some huge fan came on blowing out disgusting wet air but we decided to use it as a prop for the windblown look. I quite like the way that turned out. I am wearing Steven by Steve Madden boots, Rich & Skinny jeans, thifted blouse and leather jacket. I found that blouse for $2 (!!) when I was home last week. I really love the shape of it, it's shorter in back also. I also scored that purple bag in Danville. I was so shocked to find it, at a home & garden store nonetheless. Random find, but I am really in love with it right now!

No comments: