Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Wishlist

Here are some items that I am really loving this spring.



This Pencey dress is typically not my style. But I love the white for summer, and the fabric used in the panels is just SO lovely in person. It's bright pinks and purples, which were my two most favorite colors as a kid. For some reason, that fabric just invokes childhood memories, and I love it!



I am dying for this Michael Kors watch in white rubber! I have the gold one, and after a year am still madly in love with it! The white would be the perfect touch to any spring outfit.



These Joie wedges are TDF! They sort of remind me of some Givenchy's that I cannot afford! I love the zig-zag details on the straps and the fact that they zip up in the back. They'd be perfect for work this spring.



Since jumpsuits are all the rage, I have been on the lookout for the perfect one, and I this Ali Ro one might just be it! I adore the silhouette and the mosaic print is fabulous! It will perfect for the sweltering hot summer days in NYC.

No comments: