Wednesday, January 28, 2009

all the best things come from Italy.

I'm convinced that's true. There truly is no place in the world like Italy, and in addition to having some of the best food, architecture, and art, and I also think that lovely lady a few posts down looking all kinds of sexy, chic, hot in her leather pants! --Italy has also given birth to some fabulous fashion designers and labels. Earlier this week one of my co-workers was wearing the most amazing pair of shoes. They looked like punk-rock converse to the extreme! I adored them, and she said they were made by an Italian label called Ash. Upon checking out their website I quickly fell in love with their shoes. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of her shoes and couldn't find them online. But these boots below are sort of similar to her shoes! I love the sporty look of wedge sole--which is something I don't usually go for. Their S/S 09 collection is wonderfully amazing! You can check it out here. Well, some more googling helped me find a picture (bottom one) of a pair closer to the ones I fell in love with. Not exactly the same, hers had less buckles, more studs. But you get the picture.




I'm also working on a DIY necklace inspired by Tom Binns. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend and post pics soon!

2 comments:

Marian said...

those are super cool honey,really like the bottom one.cant wait to see your tom binns diy ;o).how cool!
muah x
marian

Crystal said...

Now I know why you were unsure about the boot...b/c the shoe in the 2nd picture is on point!