Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!



Happy Birthday.
thank you for everything.
thank you for being so strong and independent, yet patient, caring, and loving.
thank you for striving to make me strong and independent.
but thank you for being there for me when I'm not.
thank you for always being proud of everything I do.
thank you for pushing me to be the best I can be.
thank you for letting me have the opportunity to travel the world.
thank you for letting me have the opportunities to make my dreams come true.
thank you for helping me be able to move to new york city.
thank you for allowing to get a college education.
thank you for attending every sporting game, event, dance recital, etc. I was ever in.
thank you for being my biggest fan.
thank you for keeping your wedding dress for me.
thank you for scratching my back and singing to me every night as a child.
thank you for reading the same books to me over and over and over.
thank you for encouraging me to always be me.
thank you for always supporting my ideas, beliefs, and opinions.
thank you for making me that Miss Piggy costume, it was my most favorite ever.
thank you for dressing up as Kermit.
thank you for always inspiring me.
thank you for being my best friend.
thank you for all the advice you've ever given me.
you're the greatest Mom in the entire world.
and I am so thankful that you're mine.
words cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am for you.
I love you so very very much.
happy birthday.

6 comments:

MacSterS said...

I was anxious to see this post and it is so tender. Then, the piggy and kermit made me laugh. Your mom is the best mom and she really did raise you to be whatever you dream to be! HAPPY BDAY!

Unknown said...

That was so cute!! Happy birthday to your Mom!!!!!

The Fly said...

Eeek! Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea Lea has a blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Fran,

I have to thank you as well, for raising such an amazing girl, and for being a wonderful person yourself.

Cheers,

Joe

Anonymous said...

Thanks,honey, this made my day
Love Mom

Marian said...

what a beautiful tribute to your mum! happy belated birthday to her! i hope she had a lovely day!
big kiss,
Marian