Wednesday, January 14, 2009

wow. it's been 7 days....

since I last posted anything! Sorry, I have been so busy at work that I just keep forgetting about this. When I get home, I just want to crash. But I WILL do better! Anyways, I have been meaning to post pictures of this name ring that I got for Christmas. I just love it so much, I love really unique jewelry. When people ask me where I got it, I say "Santa brought it". For some reason, people always think I am referring to Mr. Q when I say Santa, but Santa is actually of course my lovely Mother!
Below is the name ring, and a close up picture of that leather jacket that I pictured a few posts back.





Also, this quote was on my Starbucks cup this morning. I thought I would share it since it is so beautiful.

"People need to see that, far from being an obstacle, the world's diversity of languages, religions, and traditions is a great treasure, affording us precious opportunities to recognize ourselves in others" --Youssou N'Dour

No comments: