Friday, March 21, 2008

The best part of growing up....


is being able to eat whatever I want for dinner. Last night I had peanut butter m&ms, swedish fish, a rice krispie treat, and a cafe au lait. I got my new french cd's and books because I am going to start learning French again because I need something to do with my time and my brain. And I ate my goodies and did lessons in my book at Starbucks until my meditation class. I was surprised at how much I remembered! The worst part of growing up, or not going home for Easter, is not getting a visit from the Easter bunny. But I am getting a new ballet outfit this weekend for the ballet classes I am going to start taking so Happy Easter to me! I also got the au revoir simone cd last night and it is magical. It made me dance around my room the same way I did in 1992 when I got the MC Hammer cassette. I listened to it on my iPod this morning on my way to work and it made me want to dance all the way up to 56th street, but I refrained as people would have thought I had fallen off my rocker. On another happy note, I'm wearing fairy princess shoes today at work!

No comments: