Friday, March 14, 2008

I had a dream I can buy my way to heaven When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace.

I love Whole Foods Market. Mostly for the fact that they have an amazing vegetarian/vegan/organic selection and everything is always super yummy! They also stand for a lot of the things that I believe in so I always choose to support them. So last night after work I went to get some stuff for the Mexicana dinner that I am preparing tonight. And I needed to get mayonnaise for my dip, and I found myself standing in the condiment section looking at all the vegan and vegetarian and canola free mayos, and thought to myself "geez, I wish I could just grab a jar of Duke's Mayo!". I never thought in a million years that thought would pop into my head! But there I was staring at the selection that I always want when I go into Whole Foods, endless options of health, and would probably not shop there had their shelves been stocked with Miracle Whip, Hellman's, Duke's, etc. because I go there specifically for those options. But for a fleeting moment yesterday I just wanted fluffy blindingly white Duke's Mayonnaise in a jar with a yellow lid, but instead I grabbed my eggless and canola free squeeze bottle of beige mayo and trekked homeward.

No comments: