Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hands Down BEST Cupcake in NYC


So I have a friend who has been doing what I shall call "cupcake research" recentl, and I have had the privilege of visiting lots of cupcake shops in nyc! And last weekend we went to what I believe to be the best one! It's called Sugar Sweet Sunshine in the Lower East Side and is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Not only were the cupcakes amazing, but it has fabulous 70's neon wallpaper and mish-mash furniture. I got the pumpkin spice and pistachio cupcakes. The pistachio one was the best thing I have ever eaten! It was so different from any other cupcake I've had thus far on our "cupcake research" rendevous'. This place also serves banana pudding, a southern favorite of mine which I will hopefully get to try this weekend!!

No comments: