Thursday, December 18, 2008

she leaves only good wishes behind....


edie by LeaAnne

Last weekend, I brought Factory Girl out of my DVD vault. And since then I've basically been watching it constantly. For some reason when I love something, I will watch it/listen to it/wear it constantly and then I grow amazingly tired of it. Anyways, I've become quite hung up on Edie Sedgwick again--as I was when the movie first came out. She is such a captivating person with a mesmerizing personality and amazing sense of style. And Sienna Miller does an incredible job of portraying her in the movie.

4 comments:

tlynnehein said...

for contrast i recommend the film 'i shot andy warhol.' (its kind of old) it won't provide any fashion inspiration but definitely also portrays a fascinating woman linked with warhol and the factory scene. also i think lily taylor is way underrated.

Marian said...

gotta love Edie! i am so drawn to all these 60's and 70's It girls and style icons.
muah x
marian

In-tree-gue said...

The same thing happens to me, I over use whatever it is I like the most.

Susanna-Cole King said...

I've never seen the movie, but now I'll have to rent it! :D

xoxo,
S-C