Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my dream shoes

So last night, I was lucky enough to score my dream shoes of F/W 08! I have been drooling over everything Stella McCartney has made on the curved wooden wedge bottom! I thought that outsole was just genius and art like, I am in love with it. And I also love that all of Stella's products are animal free. But alas, they are almost always still way out of my price range, which is why I was sooooo happy to get these amazing boots for a great deal! I basically sold my soul to my Mom for them, but small price to pay, right? I still can't believe I actually own these beauties. They truly are like a work of art. I danced around my room in them for like an hour last night with Rihanna's "Disturbia" on repeat. I know I'm a geek! My pictures are not that great, I was having a lot of trouble with the lightin and getting the whole shoe in the picture so I just decided to take pictures of them on my step ladder--which doesn't really do them the justice they deserve.





I just found this picture on style.com which shows the details a million times more than my crappy pictures.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

omg omg omg omg!!!!!! YES!

Valley said...

Cant wait to see you sport those shoes out and about!

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE FUCK!?! i am so in love with those boots i can't stand it! i can't beleive you bought them...i want them!!! i have been in love with them since i saw them earlier this season! xoxo jake

In-tree-gue said...

Those shoes are beyond words! Are they comfortable??

Marian said...

amazing stella mccartney boots draling.glad you got them.enjoy them honey!!
muah
marian

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Lucky you!
Those boots are devine.
xx.